Materialise is a dynamic, high-tech company headquartered in Belgium, with offices worldwide. Founded in 1990, today we have over 2,100 employees around the globe. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through our software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). To achieve this goal, we collaborate with businesses in diverse industries such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
We are now hiring a Finance Manager.
As Finance Manager of RS Print you are responsible for:
- manage and perform the day to day accounting and the month end close
- ensure a timely and qualitatively closing process
- direct internal and external audits involving review of financial statements, accounting and administrative controls
- manage timely filings regarding financial statements, tax, subsidies, etc.
- develop and manage financial processes, accounting policies and procedures, and give input for improvements where possible or needed
The financial analysis:
- provide financial analysis to both business management and corporate finance
- prepare the annual budgets and intermediate forecasts, make recommendations and administer actions
- 5 years of experience within a finance department of an international company
- In depth accounting knowledge & experience in financial closing process
- Experience in internal controls (SOX) is a plus
- Analytical mindset & hands-on
- Affinity with taxes (income tax, VAT)
- Good knowledge of Excel, knowledge in Navision and/or Microsoft Finance & Operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, you can convince higher management, but also a blue-collar worker
- Work autonomously and in team
- Good knowledge of Dutch & English
If you can find yourself in this description, do not hesitate to email your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.